addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Milwaukee REIA -- Real Estate Investor Association Message Board › 1 more Day! Join us Tuesday night at the new MilwaukeeREIA 6:00 PM

1 more Day! Join us Tuesday night at the new MilwaukeeREIA 6:00 PM

Eric L.
user 9131744
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Hi all-

Tomorrow is the big day. Join us at the Brookfield Suites, located at 1200 South Moorland Road, Brookfield, WI 53005 Tuesday night at 6:00 PM.

Check out www.MilwaukeeREIA.com­ for the full details, and I look forward to seeing many of you there.

Best,

Eric Lundberg

PS- I know many of you had trouble emailing me over the weekend, because this site was down, but we're working hard to get the new site up and running soon- thanks for your patience, and rest assured, when you see all the tools you'll have at your fingertips with the new site you'll know it was worth the wait!