addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Milwaukee PHP Users Group Message Board MKEPUG Discussion Forum › Need consulting help to resolve CAKE PHP Performance issue

Need consulting help to resolve CAKE PHP Performance issue

Sivapunniyam D.
user 11471174
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I am very new to the PHP group. I have undertaken Maintenance and support work to support a PHP based web application developed using CAKE PHP and MY SQL. We are facing with some performance issue with this site. I need help from an experience PHP consultant to review the issue and provide some direction to my developer for performance tuning. Please let me know if anyone from this user group is willing to help.

Joel C.
Group Organizer
Cedarburg, WI
Post #: 76
I would be willing to discuss this further with you. Will you be at the meetup tonight? Otherwise, you can contact me at