This Meetup is in conjunction with the other Meetup Group. We'd like to invite all to enjoy the trails and hopefully stay for brunch.
1. Meet in the Evergreen Parking Lot, which is the first lot on the right.
2. We typically run about 7 miles. If you want to run fewer miles, you can turn around at any point. If you want to run further, you can tack on some miles before or after our 9:00am run. PLEASE, if you are new to running, or have never ran trails before, let the group know. Also, make sure to bring water with you.
3. It is a state park, so you need a park sticker or day pass, which you can buy as you enter. Buying a sticker is a good deal if you plan on going to a state park more than 4 times within the year.
4. We always have a 5 minute grace period, so we're off and running by 9:05. If you know you're running a little behind, just post on this page and we'll know to wait for you. We'd hate to leave anyone behind!
5. Brunch afterwards (sometimes) if the group would like!
We can plan occasional field trips to other trails in the area as well!
Black loop= 6.5 miles
Black Loop+Stairway= 9.75 Miles
Blue loop= 5.7 miles
Ice Age= 7.5 miles (this is the only choice in winter when the ski trails are groomed).