addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Milwaukee Reiki Meetup Group Message Board › June/July Reiki Share

June/July Reiki Share

Karen
user 4920572
Milwaukee, WI
I want to apologize to all members for missing last months Reiki Share. I had a family emergency. My Dad had been quite ill and suddenly went septic. We almost lost him. Thanks to everyone for sending Reiki. He is doing much better now and in fact, now that the infection is totally cleared up, he is pretty much himself again! So thanks to you all for the Reiki again!

This week is another share. I will be here but want everyone aware that due to road construction, the street in front of my house, in fact the whole original brown deer village is ripped up down to the bed. It is still possible to get to my house. Parking will have to be in my driveway. It is a shared driveway and my neighbors will still need to get out so park on the LEFT side only! You can park all the way up at the top so there is room for several cars! Just take your time driving on the dirt/gravel so you don't bottom out your cars!

Hope to see you Thursday!

Reiki Blessings,

Karen