Welcome! Let's get together and improve our Mind, Body & Spirit. This group is a self-help group that explores how to balance the mind, body and spirit through self-massage, self-dialogue, unwinding the body through Myofascial Release techniques, meditation, affirmations, discussion and creative writing/art. The purpose of group is for members to learn tools and techniques they can use at home to help de-stress, release or manage anxiety, depression or pain in the body. Members will also learn to connect with their inner wisdom for self-healing, and to continue personal spiritual growth. The purpose of the group is to build a safe community of support for anyone, who suffers from stress and busyness of their everyday lives. Any techniques learned here can be added to a daily practice of exercise, prayer and meditation. All tools are meant to enhance the member’s ability to self-heal and balance mind, body and spirit.
Where are the meetings held?
Most meetings will be held at Body Health & Wellness, ADDRESS. If there is a different location it will be announced on the event post. Some events are a volunteer donation, but workshops and private consultations are paid because we pay for instructor, material and venue.
· Guidelines are to be followed, so that each member will have a good experience and be treated the same in all circumstances. Your RSVP to an event is your signature that you have read and understood the guidelines and agree to follow the rules set forward by this group’s organizers.
· This group is not a dating group. Harassment or stalking anyone in the group will not be tolerated.
· Be respectful towards the group’s organizers and your fellow members. Examples of disrespectful behavior include, but are not limited to: lude comments or behavior, angry outbursts, spreading malicious gossip or unfounded rumors harmful to the group organizers and members. If you have a legitimate concern, please bring it to the group organizer’s attention in a discreet manner.
· Drama is not welcomed in this group.
· Inappropriate emails, or posts on the website will not be tolerated. Inappropriate behavior at an event will not be tolerated.
· RSVP: If unforeseen circumstances prevent you from attending a meeting, please change your RSVP status. Preferably 24 hours in advance, so this gives the people on the wait list a chance to go. Please do not use the RSVP list as a way of holding your spot, if you are unsure you will be attending. Three No Shows will cause you to be removed from this group.
· This is not a counseling group, nor do the organizers have a medical background. If you have a serious health, mental condition or injury, you should be seeking the appropriate help. Organizers can make recommendations to the appropriate health care provider. Organizers are available for private consultation according to their scope of expertise.
· This group is a spiritual group; it is meant for members of all faiths and cultures. It is okay to share and express your believes, experiences and culture in a respectful manner. Sharing how you experience Creator, nature, and your own inner wisdom is welcome to the discussion. It is not acceptable in this group to get into ideological or theological arguments about your believe systems. We are here to explore our humanity, how we self-heal and help other’s heal, and experience the “Divine.” Please be respectful of other member’s personal spiritual belief.
· Not following the above guidelines will result in being removed from the group.
In our Body, Mind & Spirit Fresno meetup group we provide the opportunity for members, instructors and facilitators to come together practice, learn, share and enjoy our knowledge in of self-help & the spiritual field.
Each facilitator or instructor is independent from the group and is responsible for his or her own event. Body, Mind & Spirit Fresno meetup group cannot guarantee the competency of the instructors and facilitators. Participants in our events expressly agree that these events and services rendered are at their own sole risk.
Facilitators and instructors should conduct themselves with the highest integrity, competency, respect and honesty as well as the members that participate in our events. Should you have an experience that does not reflect that standard, please contact Alma at www.bodyhealthandwellnes.com and describe your experience.
Body, Mind & Spirit Fresno meetup group makes no warranty or claims that the events will meet the members and participant requirements, or expectations. Nor does Body, Mind & Spirit Fresno meetup group make any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or reliability of any information posted on our events. Body, Mind & Spirit Fresno meetup group shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the participation in our events.
The information and activities of this group are strictly for educational use and do not imply or express any health benefit. Body, Mind & Spirit Fresno meetup group cannot proclaim the effectiveness of the information and activities of the group, nor are they responsible for the use that the “member” gives it. The information given here is meant for personal use only. Any activities-massage, stretches, exercises, etc., should not be performed, if a member has a health complication that is a contra indication. It is not the responsibility of the organizers to know individual members health conditions or contra indications. It is the sole responsibility of the individual member to consult with their doctor, if they have concern about their health condition. Your RSVP is your signature that you have read and agree to the above statements. You hold harmless any of the group organizers for participating in a group activity that is contra indicated due to health conditions.
LEGAL NOTICE: It is illegal and unlawful for anyone to post any libelous, untrue, or misleading statement either on a website, social media site, or anywhere on the web either about me, my workshops, my products or my company. Under California Civil Code, anyone who writes or comments any derogatory, untrue, or false statement is guilty of libel and is liable for any and all damages as a result of those false/misleading statements.