Green Living - Conscious Cleaning
With Yasuko & Cynthia
Please join us for this series of 10 classes on the massive subject of Green Living and Conscious Cleaning for beginners and beyond.
The first Introductory class is offered this one time for FREE. Each additional (9 classes will be $15 each).
1. Introductory class (Sept 8th 12:30 – 1:30 pm )
We live in such a convenient time with informational technology, we are informed about news around the globe and learn so many issues we need to pay attention to such as extreme weather, global economical collapse, water shortage, food shortage, deforestation, marine life losing coral reef, climate changes, arctic ice melting in record high, etc…. Our home is on the Mother Earth and we are using up her resources at an alarming rate. We are all wondering how oil exploration in the Arctic affects ecological balance. Our Colorado River is drying up quickly and has not been reaching the Pacific Ocean for many years. Are we going to have water shortage in the future?
Our environmental sustainability is in question. We might not stop big corporations from digging everywhere for more natural resource or all of us stop driving and pedaling bicycles in this desert climate in order for us to stop oil consumption. However, when each of us takes small steps and consciously change the choices that we make at this moment, we will have a better environment for generations to come.
Join us on our journey to living a healthier and greener life. We will show you sustainable living tips with simple, healthier methods. We will be covering Home Green Cleaning, Personal Care, Composting & Recycling, Natural Home Pest Control, Mindful Cooking, First Aid, Food Preservation and Emergency Preparedness. With small changes in our life, we can reduce our impact on Mother Earth.
2. For the Home Green Laundry with recipes, handouts
& take home samples, part 1 home laundry. (Sept 15th 12:30 - 1:30 pm $15)
3. For the Home Green Cleaning with recipes, handouts & take home samples,
part 2 home cleaning, (Sept 29th 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)
4. Personal Care Products – (Oct 6th 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)
5. Composting & Recycling (Oct 20th 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)
6. Natural Home Pest Prevention (Oct 27th 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)
7. Mindful Cooking (Nov 3rd 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)
8. Wellness & First Aid – (Nov 17th 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)
9. Food Preservation, - (Dec 1st 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)
10. Emergency Preparedness (Dec 8th 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)