-Yoga (group and one-to-one sessions) -Mindfulness & meditation -Guided group relaxation -Movement meditation -Yoga workshops -Body Talk discussion groups
The practice of meditation isn’t to stop our thoughts, the process of meditation is to become aware of our thoughts so that we can choose the thoughts that best serve. Letting go and releasing what is no longer needed, what is too heavy, creating space for the present. Emphasis on being present not perfect.
• The benefits of mindfulness and meditation include mood-regulation, stress management, self-awareness, sense of grounding, exploration of mind-body connection and overall wellbeing. My personal area of interest is meditation for anxiety (prevention as well as techniques for coping with), body image complexities and empowerment.
• ...’like giving my brain a shower’
• Ideal for beginners, through to the those wishing to deepen their practice and experienced practitioners.
• No need to bring anything, just your curiosity!
• Any questions please contact Ella: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ella is passionate about curiosity and harmony of the mind and body. Releasing what no longer serves, making space for peace and celebration of who we are, connecting the body and mind in the present moment. Ella’s teaching style is inclusive, grounding, empowering and responsive to the energy in the room. It’s Ella’s pleasure to guide awareness and wellness and looks forward to meeting you.
Curious • Connected • Consciousness
New to the app, yoga details to be added! Thank you.