The mindfulness practices to cultivate awareness in our life are the key ingredients to develop our inherent capacity to face the challenges of our life and to support a life of wellness and focus.
The purpose of this group is to explore, cultivate, support the art of Mindfulness living.
The groups will explore various modalities of mindfulness in the framework of integrating them to our day to day living and thus bringing the Awareness into all aspects of our life.
The group will provide an environment and resources to cultivate the learning process for the mindfulness practices such as meditation, yoga, breathing, writing, movement and knowledge sharing.
The group will create a supportive environment where members can be source of inspiration and motivation to work together and on their own to nurture the mindfulness practices and to share information and resources with each other.
The group intends to offer the following:
• Group mediation sessions (with introductory commentary) in meditation
• Courses in meditation, breath work and journal writing.
• Group sessions in yoga, and other movement practices
• Free Lecture series about these practices
• Special events - guest speakers; retreats and others at the right time during the group development process
Location: Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Georgina, Ontario,