In this class you will learn how to connect with your mate on a more meaningful, profound level, which can greatly improve the quality of your relationship.
You will take home new stress release skills that can help you bring positive changes to your daily life. This is a free introductory class, everyone is welcome. If your loved one cannot make it, you may come alone: you will still benefit from the class and be able to share your knowledge with your partner later.
Some of the benefits of couple's meditations are:
- Improved stress response
- More mindful attitude in interactions
- Higher self-esteem
- Improvement in relationships
- Relaxed body and mind
- Better night sleep
Class is held indoors, with dimmed lights and soothing music.
Class is held in a private residence on E. Yale Loop, Irvine. For the address please text on the day of class:[masked].
$12 ($20 per couple)
Your first session is free of charge
• Please bring:
- a bottle of water
- pen & paper/notepad
- a yoga mat AND a blanket (to sit on the mat comfortably. Chairs will be provided for those who can't sit on the mat)
• It is preferable to allow 1 hour after a large meal or 30 min after a snack, before class
• Wear comfortable non-constricting clothes
• If you have any health concerns, especially any serious health problems or are pregnant, please consult your doctor before attending and notify the organizer before class
• With any questions, you can call/text (949)[masked] or email [masked]
• By joining the meetup, you agree to Meetup Terms of Service releases the Organizer and Assistant Organizers from any liability related to incidents that occur at Meetup gatherings
• Please be respectful to other participants and organizers, and arrive 5 minutes before the beginning of session to avoid disrupting the session in progress
• Classes are lead by a certified meditation instructor
For more info:
1. Send meetup message to the Organizer, Tamara
2. Email: [masked]
3. Call/text: [masked]