Suzuki Early Childhood Education is a parent/child music and movement class in which character development is as important as musical skills. Our goal is to create a loving, pressure-free environment that allows parents to guide their children in the development of social, emotional, cognitive, and musical skills. Through repetition in class and at home, children gain confidence, as well as skill, in the activities and songs sung in class.
Classes include singing, dancing, finger plays, and instrument exploration. While this class is a tuition-based, weekly class, you are welcome to come a try your first class for free. If you would like to come and try a class, please reserve your space by contacting the office at[masked] or [masked].
Suzuki ECE students will…
- Benefit from two trained Suzuki teachers at every class
- Discover a fun and comfortable way in to music
- Prepare for instrumental lessons
- Build vocabulary
- Learn socially acceptable behavior
- Develop fine dexterity
- Develop pitch sensitivity and rhythm awareness
- Exercise memory skills
- Spend fun time with a parent
- Build listening skills