addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Cai'lin and S.
user 11284566
Group Organizer
Calgary, AB
Hey Gang,
A quick note:
We had a total of ten no-shows/late rsvps at the last playgroup, so I wanted to send a reminder of the rules:
If you have RSVP'd yes to come and find that this changes, your RSVP must be changed to not attending by 8:00pm the night before playgroup. Failure to do so results in a no-show on your records. Our no-show policy can be found in our pages sections, but the gist of it is, if you receive three no-shows on your record, you will receive a warning letter. Any strikes past that and you will be removed from group. No-shows are extremely frustrating for Shawn and I, and for the folk on the waitlist who would have liked to attend but couldn't because someone took up a spot and then didn't show up. The no-show policy is in effect to try to make things fair for everyone.
Please note that I do understand that sometimes, life happens. That being said, if everyone could try their best to abide by the rules, we'd really appreciate it.
Have a great week, everyone!
Cai'lin and Shawn