addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Minneapolis Astrology Meetup Message Board › Meetup details changed: Vedic Astrology Night

Meetup details changed: Vedic Astrology Night

Curtis B.
user 7437781
Saint Paul, MN
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Minneapolis-Astrology/events/47295502/­

This Tuesday's Vedic Astrology Night meetup will focus on "putting it all together."

I have assembled a seven or eight step process that will allow a relative newbie to Vedic astrology to be able to read someone's Vedic chart. This interpretation model will become part of the packet of materials we are developing in our Vedic Night class. Class fees help with the cost of putting together and printing of the materials.

As always we include the charts of celebrities and people in the news. Suggestions anyone?

Vedic astrology really is easy. There are twelve basic concepts in Vedic astrology, and you don't have to be a super-mega advanced astrologer in order to be able to put these concepts to use in the charts of your family, your clients, or even in being able to use Vedic astrology for yourself.

We have minimal use of non-English Vedic astrology terms; it's all in ordinary Western parlance.

Vedic astrology, or Jyotish, provides quick, concise information on cycles of relationships, health, career, family, spirituality and a host of other important life areas. The goal of this class is to educate others as directly as possible on these ancient, but very powerful astrology techniques.

Curtis Burns
curtisburns555@gmail.com
http://www.starworldnews.com
StarWorldNews on Facebook
StarWorldNews on Twitter

PS. I am restructuring my astrology counseling sessions. I am slashing the cost of my services, as much as 50%. I am also offering a special discount for a select few people, including everyone who is a part of the Minneapolis Astrology Meetup community. For more information, send an email to me at curtisburns555@gmail.com with the word "astrology discount" in the subject line.

When: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Sacred Paths Center
779 Raymond Ave
St Paul, MN 55114
(651) 644-3727

Price: $20.00 per person

This Meetup repeats on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.