Let's kick the year off right with a goal-setting workshop during which we'll get clear on what we want to achieve in 2019 and how we're going to hold each other accountable to do it.
This meeting will be the first of bi-weekly dreaming-to-doing work sessions held on Sunday afternoons. Each of these sessions will include the following:
- Inspirational/fun/get-your-energy-flowing activity
- Group check-in on goal process since last time
- Goal setting for the next week
- Group discussion on opportunities and roadblocks
- 1 - 1.5 hours of individual, free-form work and or small group collaboration time
Note that the workshop portion of the event will be normally be 1.5 hours, with 1-1.5 hours of free work time at the end. We're lengthening this first workshop session to 2 hours to give us extra time to go through a mini vision/goal setting process and establish group norms.
We'll be meeting in the community room.
There is a suggested donation of $10-15 dollars ($10.00 for the workshop portion, $5.00 if you stay for the free-work session). If price is a barrier though, come anyway.