Join us for sun, surf & serenity in the small fishing village-turned surf spot of San Juan del Sur, a hidden gem on Nicaragua’s stunning Pacific Coast. We have a private villa 5 minutes from the beach and walking distance to the town center, where you’ll find relaxed, friendly locals and expats mingling about in shared interests: surf, beach, nature, and sunshine. There’s a maximum of 14 people to keep the group small and intimate. Couples, singles, and groups of friends all welcome!
We'll enjoy twice daily yoga and surf lessons with local instructors on one of San Juan’s many beach options. You’ll enjoy healthy, fresh cooked meals made at the villa – friendly to carnivores, omnivores, and herbivores alike – and have lots of opportunities for beach time, R&R, hikes and much more!
Immerse yourself in the transformative power of yoga, nature and cultural exchange. This trip is 5 nights and includes:
• Private villa 5 minutes from the beach and walking distance to town
• Twice daily yoga sessions and daily meditations • Two healthy meals per day prepared fresh at your villa
• Visit to our community education partner Barrio Planta Project • Group surf lesson with local instructors
• Small group experience, max 14 people
• Transfers to/from Managua airport
To secure your spot, go to traversejourneys.com/nicaragua for details on the itinerary, costs, and what's included.