addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Player(s) Looking for DM or group

Player(s) Looking for DM or group

Carl B.
brozengan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 17
two edina based guys with flexibile schedules, looking for a good bit of plot. we have pathfinder and 4e, and can easily get more if asked. Would also like help making a campaign
Paul O.
user 4986770
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 26
My son is interested in gaming with you guys. He's got his own car and is responsible enough that we are willing to give him a pretty long leash.

He's a good gamer but is not super-heavy into Pathfinder and D&D. Right now he tells me that he is interested in doing a super heroes mini-campaign. He doesn't think he'd be a good GM (I think he'd be fantastic once he got some experience but the proud dad might be over-estimating things). He can play mostly on weekends.

His email is legogodzilla at hotmail.com if you are interested in contacting him.
Mark
user 75529362
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 1
Hey guys, I would be interested in DMing or possibly playing a 4th edition campaign.

Really looking towards getting into the tactical miniatures side of it with a good dose of plot to keep it rolling.

I'm hoping to make it down to tower games tomorrow so maybe ill see you guys there...

Peace~
Scott V.
user 16639111
Eden Prairie, MN
Post #: 14
Still looking for another player?