addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Roleplaying Association Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Established St Paul 4E Group Looking for 2-3 More

Established St Paul 4E Group Looking for 2-3 More

Troy S.
user 83705072
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 1
Hello! I'm currently DMing a 4e group that has three members. We're looking for two or three more players to bring us to a healthy, big number. We play 4th Edition DnD and are playing in a homebrew campaign called Rumors of Grayvist, a dark cityscape filled with intrigue and danger. We strive for a good mixture of RP and combat. Our group runs Wednesday nights from 8-midnight. Google Rumors of Grayvist to view our Obsidian Portal page. We just started it, so don't base all your thoughts on that! I'll be there with another member on the 19th. We're a 20s and 30s group that plays in St. Paul, just north of downtown.
Joe D.
user 83892082
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
I will be at the meetup and most likely my friend as well, we are very novice but want to get more into it. We are learning 4E and are creating our characters prior to the meet.