We'll have lots of ad hoc discussion, but we also have an agenda to give us a little structure.
9:30 AM – Small talk while people get settled
9:40 AM – Introductions
• Introduction question: What is a recent keto success?
10:00 AM – Announcements
• Next Meetups:
- September 7 - Brookdale Library in Brooklyn Center
- October 5 - Location TBD
- November 2 - Location TBD
• Picnic / Pig Roast updates.
10:10 AM – Recipes / Treats
• Recipe Walk Through - None Planned
• Share keto treats if any (**none required, but feel free to share if desired)
10:20 AM – Main Topics
• Keto Story - Amy will share about her story about Type 1 Diabetes and Keto
• Main Topics
- Meat Smokers - What does everyone know?
- Ketofest Recap
- Adapt Minnesota Recap
• Additional topics generated during discussion.
11:20 AM – Volunteers / Suggestions for next meeting story / recipe / topic
11:30 AM – Small talk until you are ready to leave.