PLEASE GO TO THE TWIN CITIES SCREENWRITERS WEBSITE TO RSVP:
I'll have something to eat and drink here -- for holiday cheer. The reading of the play should take no more than an hour and a half. If someone else has something short to read, please bring it. Be nice to chatter about the writing life for a time, too.
We need a total of six actors. There are four major roles and ten or twelve minor ones. Each actor will have to read three or four parts -- a major part and two or three minor ones.
It'll be fun. Pat
1. Go east on 494 to the 149/55 exit. Exit right and drive around curve to stop light.
2. Make a left and drive to the T in the road (about a mile).
3. Go left on Hwy 55 and continue on to the Barnes exit (about 5 miles and exit right).
4. Make a left on Barnes and drive about a mile to E. 80th St.
5. Right on E. 80th just over Hwy 52 (100 yds) and right on Broderick.
6. Go about a mile (straight at the stop sign) to Branson.
7. Left on Branson and around to other side of the building.
8. I'm the 4th town house in the unit: 8753 on garage.
From Hwy 52:
1. Go south on Hwy 52 to the E 80th St (Inver Hills College) exit.
2. Left on E. 80th St just over Hwy 52 to Broderick.
3. Right on Broderick and follow steps 6-8 above.