Hear ye, hear ye all Heathens. If you've never experienced the Renaissance Festival, maybe it's time to give it a try.
The nation's largest Renaissance Festival boasts 250 artisan booths for shopping, 16 live stages of entertainment (including the exciting joust) and plenty of interesting people to watch.
This year, they've teamed up with 612BREW, August Schell Brewing Company and ENKI Brewing to bring you their new MN Craft Brew Pub. Tap lines are working and are ready to start pouring these great craft beers!!
For more Ren Festival information:
For Ren Festival map:
As in the past, patrons will be entering and exiting the site off of both Highway 41 and 145th Street via Highway 169. Patrons that arrive before 3:00 p.m. will be encouraged to use both entrances. Highway 41 will become “Exit Only” beginning at 3:00 each Festival day.
This discount is good not just for tickets for this Meetup day but any day you want to go to the fair.
Steps to redeem promo code:
1. Go to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival homepage (www.renaissancefest.com) and click on the gold banner at the top right of the page that indicates Click Here to Buy Tickets.
2. You will come to a page with an event listing of different Renaissance ticketed events and links to buy tickets. The first result that will show is the Minnesota Renaissance Festival Tickets. Click on the gold box that says Tickets that is right of the title.
3. Under the ticket type information, you will see a Promo Code box. Type in your promotion code first and click on Apply Code. This will apply your discount to the general admission tickets for adult and children admissions.
a. Type in Promo code: 14MNAT. Your ticket prices should change to the following prices:
A. General Admission – Corporate Online Discount - Adult: $17.25 + $1.25 service fee = $18.50
B. General Admission – Corporate Online Discount - Child: $9.35 + $1.15 service fee = $10.50
4. Select Ticket Quantity
5. Click on Get Tickets
6. Choose your Delivery Method from the following options:
a. Print at Home (free)
b. Mobile (free)
c. Standard Mail (delivery charge)
d. UPS 2nd Day Air (delivery charge)
(For a description of each option place your mouse over the View Info icon under each method.) Select Continue
7. Now you can view your cart along with other events you might like to purchase tickets for.
8. When you are ready select the Checkout button.
9. You will now register with Ticketfly by signing in with Facebook OR clicking on the Register button to enter your current email address and create a password. Click on Submit
10. Enter in your billing Information and select Continue.
11. Now you will be able to review your billing information, Click the Purchase button.
12. The confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address that you registered with Ticketfly.