addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Just curious, but are there any places to meet other single atheists?

Just curious, but are there any places to meet other single atheists?

D. M.
user 13079787
Rosemount, MN
Post #: 6
I hate to bring this up in this message board, but i was just curious if there is a great place to meet other atheist singles...?
Heather H
user 11858867
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 19
Yep, there's a Meetup group just for Secular Singles!

http://www.meetup.com...­
D. M.
user 13079787
Rosemount, MN
Post #: 9
Thanks Heather! I seriously found that meetup group a few days later after I posted my question, haha!

Thanks again!
Josiah
user 11717518
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 5
I've had this same Issue but it seems like Secular Singles is saturated with men. And has mostly women in their 40's (Not that anything is wrong with being in your 40's but I'm in my 30's) And they barely do anything once a month... Atheist women in there late 20's to mid 30's that are single seem to be few and far between. I've been going to other meetup groups to meet women and it sucks cause you never know if they're devoted religious types or not and usually tend to be religious in some way... I know there isn't a lot that the group can do unless they know tons of single atheist women that they can pursued to join and then pursued to go to meetups.. Sadly I don't go to a lot of the events just because there is usually something in another meetup group with a better chance of meeting single women at the same time as Atheist meetups I.E. the last 2 picnics. I've meet 2 women in the past 6 months in the group one was an Agnostic who I got numbers from and they both flaked out on me. Maybe we didn't click and that's fine I get it but really it sucks for single guys like us..

Not sure what to do about that issue but that's my 2 cents on the topic..