addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › December 3rd: Volunteer with MN Atheists!

December 3rd: Volunteer with MN Atheists! - Food Packing at Emergency Food Network warehouse

Eric
user 4434475
Saint Paul, MN
I forgot to update the date in the description so I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that the unique opportunity to volunteer at the Emergency Food Network food bank is on Tuesday, December 3rd. Hope you can make it!
http://www.meetup.com/minnesota-atheists/events/150211352/­
When: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 5:00 PM
Where: Emergency Food Shelf Network
8501 54th Ave North
New Hope, MN 55428
763-450-3897
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.