addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Northwest Burbs Meet-ups?

Northwest Burbs Meet-ups?

Michael E.
user 102110992
Elk River, MN
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I'm from Elk River and not very often are there secular meet-ups for parents in good driving range, my wife and I were considering starting a meet-up group that meets in Elk River, but we weren't sure what kind of turn out we'd see, just putting the feelers out there for now, but would anyone be interested in such a group?

Thanks,

-Mike