addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Movie to counter Expelled? "Religulous"

Movie to counter Expelled? "Religulous"

A former member
Post #: 6
http://www.slashfilm....­

Unlike expelled, I want to see this movie :D
Tracie
user 6725591
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
This looks worth it!
A former member
Post #: 6
I'm not so sure, I have heard that Maher used the same underhanded techniques to get interviews that Mark Mathis did for Expelled.
A former member
Post #: 2
I will definately go and see this one.... I have not seen expelled primarily because I don't want to give them any money, but will see it when someone has made it available through a pirated version biggrin. I may also break down and just rent a copy.
A former member
Post #: 7
I saw it in Edina. I was surprised the theater was packed! Yeah Maher got kicked out of the Vatican, but he didn't make it sound like they didn't want to talk to them (like Ben Stein or Michael Moore did) It seemed as if the crew and Maher wandered in and expected to get kicked out, just to have a laugh. He talked to some hilarious priest after the fact.