· Take Friday and Monday off! Come join us on the Big Game 4 day bus trip to our lodge in Vermont's scenic Mad River Valley. Your weekend starts the moment you get on the bus and leave all the driving to Miramar. Weekends are geared for optimum slope time and good times. We'll ski different mountains including two of the best on the east coast: Sugarbush and Stowe (weather conditions permitting). At Miramar you can ski downhill, snowboard, cross-country or snow shoe - we welcome all levels and abilities.
Your Trip includes:
• Round trip bus transportation to our lodge in VT
• Bus service to and from the lodge to the ski areas
• 4 nights lodging
• 4 breakfasts
• 3 Après Ski Happy Hours
• 3 dinners
• 3 nights party (w/open bar) including watching the big game on Sunday night
• Monday Après Ski Happy Hour on the bus
• Monday buffet dinner stop
Important: An RSVP at meetup.com alone will NOT sign you up for this trip. Follow
this LINK (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHlKT0EyZGhCYm5DUzQ4LXN6dzhMTFE6MA) to reserve your space now.
This is also a designated Huntley skier improvement weekend - all
skiers, at any level, are eligible for additional benefits to improve
their skills! There is a $75 lesson subsidy for novices and $50
lesson subsidy for all other levels.
The club is also able to get discounted lift tickets in most cases - just ask the volunteer trip leader how to get them. Need equipment? Rentals are available at the respective resorts where we ski.
The Miramar Ski Lodge (pictured below) is fully catered and an easy walk into town should you want to explore. We're located right on the Mad River, less than 100 yards to a picturesque covered bridge.
For full details about our events and to sign up, please see the Miramar Ski Club calendar at: http://www.miramar.org/calendar.html
This is a great chance to enjoy the 2014 ski season, watch the big game, meet new friends and head out for the beautiful state of Vermont. We hope that you can make it!