130 East Broadway, Missoula, MT
• Practicas are a place to dance with other people, dance together with yoru partner, learn tango, get exposed to tango for the first time, or even just unwind after a work day.
• People with some tango experience are very friendly and welcoming and will help you get started or refine what you already know.
• The time of this practica is always Fridays at 6:00pm, $5 Entry.
• Note: Some months we have a special practilonga on the 3rd Friday of the Month. Check the schedule and see if that's happening this month! There will be a separate event listing for that.
• We are also looking for a permanent location. It's also often at the Downtown Dance Collective at 121 W. Main.