What we're about
Tired of the online dating scene? Not meeting any quality genuine people at the bar or club?! Running out of excuses to give to well meaning friends and family that try to set you up with someone they know will be "perfect" for you? Are you going to events alone or skipping all together because you have no one to go with? New in town and looking to meet other fun SINGLES to explore San Antonio? Are you SINGLE and ready to mingle? This group is all about meeting like minded SINGLE people while exploring all the fun activities, places and events SA and the surrounding areas have to offer. The city has many awesome events to be sitting at home . . . alone . . . bored. So, come explore the city, meet new friends, and maybe meet someone special.
Join our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/242802472795169/
1. Members must be in their mid 20's-late 40's.
2. Members must have a RECENT AND CLEAR PICTURE of themselves in their profile at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS!
3. Members must have at least their first name in their profile
4. Members are allowed 3 No Shows before being removed from the group.
5. Members must CHECK-IN with the event host to avoid being marked as No Show at events.
6. Members who cannot make an event must CHANGE their RSVP at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to update your RSVP and not attend an event will result in being marked as a No Show.
7. GUESTS accompanying members to events MUST BE SINGLE. (unless it's a joint event with the movie group)
8. Failure to log-in within 3 months will result in removal from the group to make room for new members.
9. Rude, aggressive, and intimidating behavior (verbal or physical) will not be tolerated. Members who make either the Event Host or any other member feel uncomfortable, uneasy, or unsafe will be asked to leave the event and be removed from the group without the ability to rejoin.
In the event you begin a relationship with someone either in or out of the group, we ask that you are considerate of the other members and remove yourself from the group. You are welcome to rejoin once your relationship status returns to SINGLE.
If you end a relationship with a fellow member, we ask that you behave in a civil and respectful manner towards one another. Any relationship tension which affects the group dynamics will result in the individual(s) causing group stress to be removed from the group without the ability to rejoin.