addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Minnesota | Roleplayers Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Looking for players and Gm in the burnsville area.

Looking for players and Gm in the burnsville area.

Derek Y.
Comrade_Derds
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 1
Hi, I am kinda new to the dnd world. I am looking for a active group to join or start. I live in the Burnsville area. Well if any one has anything to say just msg me. thank you have a nice day.
Steve W.
wilcoxon
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 42
Are you looking for 3.5 or Pathfinder or 4e?

If 4e, you can check out Living Forgotten Realms once a month at Armored Ogre in Inver Grove Heights (http://warhorn.net/ar...­ is the link to the next event on Warhorn).

If Pathfinder, there are monthly Pathfinder Society games at the Fantasy Flight game center in Roseville on Sundays (check the discussion boards on here for more details - I haven't gone because I'm busy Sundays).

I would imagine that somebody must have a group in the south area but I'm not sure who/where/when.

Have you checked at Misty Mountain Games North (http://www.mistymount...­ I've never been there but would imagine some gaming must happen there.
Derek Y.
Comrade_Derds
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 2
I have been to misty mountain they are primarily trading card games. I can swing by and see if any d players show up. I am not sure the difference between 3.5, pathfinder and 4e. As I said I have only jumped into a few games as a guest or have done a royal rumble arena.