addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Minnesota | Roleplayers Message Board TCRA Main Forum › LF NWOD Players

LF NWOD Players

A former member
Post #: 4
Hey, my friend is starting a game and we could flesh out the numbers. Lemme know if your interested and what kind of game your looking for!
A former member
Post #: 99
Well a buddy of mine is going to start a game however my schedule is pretty open. I'd be interested
Curtis
user 8589202
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 5
I would be interested, and my girlfriend might be as well. I am new to nWOD, but not to RPGs. I've got the books for Mage already, but I'm open to some other stuff too.