addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Minnesota | Roleplayers Message Board TCRA Main Forum › Looking for a group, or to start one - New to Area

Looking for a group, or to start one - New to Area

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello, I am looking for a group, or to start a group of like minded players. I've DM/GM'd for a little over 30 years (Im 45).

I play well with all ages, including teenagers. I'm not interested in playing 3.5 or Pathfinder, although I have nothing against those systems.

I have materials for the following platforms:

D&D 4e
Lord of the Rings
Dr. Who
Gamma World
Dragon Age
New World of Darkness (my OWOD books are in storage in MT)
Castles & Crusades
A Song of Ice & Fire
and many others.

Due to my work schedule I can only play Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday nights. I live in south burbs and am willing to travel as far as FFG Event Center in Roseville.

If interested, leave a reply or drop a message to jdfigura@outlook.com
Sean
user 3026951
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 2
I sent you a reply via email. Interested in nWOD or D&D 4e. Of the times you listed, I would have a strong preference for Sunday nights.
A former member
Post #: 108
I'm also interested in nWoD. I'm free Sundays until 9pm
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Nathan. If you can send me an email and let me know where you're located, and maybe a second preference in systems I would appreciate it. Hopefully over the next week we'll have a few more folks express some interest.

Best,

--JD
Troy S.
SkullThrone
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 15
I've been out of a group for over 6 months now...mainly due to scheduling issues. I too have 30+ years of DMing D&D through many editions including 4e and Next. I can't do Sundays, Tuesdays would be optimal out of the days you list.

I'm in North burbs, but often go to FFEG on Wednesdays or Thursday...mostly for board games these days. Most interested in Castles & Crusades or 4e, but might consider other systems after I research them...Don't know too much about NWoD.

A former member
Post #: 4
Didn't think this would be so hard to find some folks... We'll keep the post up and hope a few more come along; D&D seems to be the consensus thus far.

--JD
John S
user 58887522
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 4
I've would also be willing to play any of those nights. I've been out of D&D for some time think the last edition I played was 2.5. I've played Gamma world back in the early 80's. I'm a quick learning and would be will to try any of the platforms mention. I'm available most day after 3pm and live in Savage. Have no problem traveling for a good roleplaying game.
J