addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Minnesota Tech Startups & Entrepreneurs Message Board › New Format for Business Owner Events (meetup.com)

New Format for Business Owner Events (meetup.com)

A former member
You are receiving this because you joined this group on Meetup.com.
I asked members of this group for feedback on our activities. Based on this feedback, we are generally moving to a new format: presentations by exceptional business speakers with messages geared towards business owners and CEOs.
To attract the best speakers, these events will be quarterly (not monthly) and will be co-sponsored by a number of local professional organizations. These events do not make money, but may have a small fee to offset costs.
We will also host socials for professional networking.
I look forward to seeing you.

Aaron Hall, CEO & Business Attorney
Thompson Hall Santi Cerny & Dooley
901 Marquette Avenue
AT&T Tower Suite 1675
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
612-466-0010[/url] | Phone
612-437-4500[/url] | Fax
ahall@thompsonhall.com­

Awarded 100 Best Companies to Work For 2013, by Minnesota Business magazine.

Connect with me: TwitterLinkedInFacebookGoogle+.
Connect with our firm: TwitterLinkedInFacebookGoogle+YouTube.