addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Minnesota Tech Startups & Entrepreneurs Message Board › A fantastic opportunity I found

A fantastic opportunity I found

A former member
Post #: 10
First off, I would like to take the time to say I'm glad to be apart of the group. I hope we can help each other out in any way we can. I have stumbled across a great opportunity for everyone. I'm taking part in this it's quick and easy and you can win a MacBook and cash. What's not to like. Below is the posting.

Here at Magisto we’re living the startup dream – drinking too much coffee, working into the wee hours of the night and feeling that awesome rush that comes with bringing our vision to life! Our mission is to make the world a more emotionally connected place via video storytelling and we’re guessing that you’ve got some pretty great stories to tell.

That’s why we created the:
Tech Crunch #StartupLife Movie Contest
http://www.magisto.co...­

Show us what is special, humorous or weird about your startup in a Magisto movie that you can create in minutes.
Your company could win 2 tickets to TechCrunch Disrupt SF OR a 13 inch MacBook Pro with Retna display + $1000!
And we will promote your winning video to our millions of registered users via our website, app, social media, eNewsletter and blog.
Click here to enter
http://www.magisto.co...­