|Sent on:||Wednesday, September 14, 2011 4:16 PM|
Hi SD Mobile Developers,
My name is Ali Ladjevardi and I am a Corporate Recruiter with Active.com in San Diego. We are hiring for multiple iPhone Developers to join our Active team for full-time positions. These positions range from Junior level to Sr. Level. We are a global sports technology and SAAS company and this developer will help build our active.com mobile app.
We are looking for entry to senior level iPhone application developers that has some or major experience building cutting edge consumer facing, data-driven applications, and the desire to learn more. This new position would be working with an existing team helping to define mobile application standards and best practices, building and deploying apps, and consulting internally at a large, profitable corporation. Our small team works closely with internal customers, business analysts, and designers to define and build an integrated mobile user experience across apps, mobile web, and notification technologies that span multiple global enterprises. The candidate must be able to build front-end services that interface with multiple existing back-end systems. Preferred applicants should have current experience developing native apps for the iPhone/iPad using Objective C and Xcode. Deep experience in other languages and a strong desire to learn iOS development skills will also be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participates in all phases of the project lifecycle - architecture, design, development, alpha, beta, release, and production support.
• Must be self-organized and able to conceptualize a project from start to finish.
• Performs ongoing quality assurance studies to evaluate system performance, compliance with specifications and requirements, and the quality of code produced by other engineers.
• Contributes to development of project schedules, provides work/time estimates, and is committed to meeting deadlines.
• Drafts documentation to describe program development, logic, coding and corrections.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or related.
• User interface design and development experience.
• Understanding of full life cycle software development.
• Able to work and complete tasks in a flexible, highly independent environment.
• Porting iPhone applications to Android
• Server-side Java skills
• Experience in the Linux/UNIX operating system.
About The Active Network
The Active Network provides technology solutions and marketing access to community organizations, and is a leading online community for active lifestyles. Blending the right combination of talent, teamwork and technology, the Active Team is passionate about our business, our customers and our mission, “To enhance the lives of individuals worldwide through technology and marketing solutions that enables and encourages participation”.
Ali Ladjevardi, Corporate Recruiter, Technology
10182 Telesis Court
San Diego, CA 92121
We power the world’s activities and connect
people with the things they love, want and
need to do.