addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mobile Growth San Diego Message Board › I'm building an innovative and exceptional mobile and web dev team.

I'm building an innovative and exceptional mobile and web dev team.

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey All,

If you're a skilled mobile or web developer interested in joining a dynamic, innovative mobile-centric development firm, read on...

We are the Borg.... No wait.... We are a group of talented and dedicated folks who are building the next wave of social. We're building a company in the spirit of Pixar where exceptional skill, passion, and open, honest communication will bring out the best in what we produce.

If this speaks to you, get in touch with me and let's chat.

Specific positions available include:

Mobile Developers - iOS first with Android and Windows RT soon after.
Web developers - PHP, LAMP, JSON, nodeJS, Ruby, Objective-C
UI/UX
Graphic artists - mobile, web and 3D. Not necessarily all in the same person.

I look forward to hearing from you if you're passionate, dedicated and want to change the world through code and exceptional design.

Thanks,

rd at theamn.com