addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
The founding organizer has stepped down, and there has not been lot of activity recently, at all.

Does anyone want to take over? If not, if there's enough people interested, then I'll be happy to step up.

Post a reply if you want to keep the group going and have regular meet ups, or want to organize the group yourself.
Simon V.
user 14498132
Sydney, AU
Post #: 3
I'd like to see the group stay alive long enough to at least get some idea of the level of interest. I don't think that I'm the right person to be the main organiser, but I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

I'll commit to attending at least the next couple of meetups organised, regardless of the number of people attending. Hopefully some other members will do the same.
A former member
Post #: 3
Well... only one expressing interest out of 56 members is not fantastic. But then again, this group is still very young.

Ok, I don't have any experience (yet) of organising a group like this, but I'm willing to give it a shot, if only to also satisfy my curiosity as well.

I actually think that this group probably has potential to generate quite a lot of interest. There are a lot of developers getting interested in this area.

I will be posting soon, to set up the next meeting. I look forward to meeting you all