addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mobile Developer Group Message Board › We are back!

We are back!

A former member
Hello all,

I started this group over a year ago to create a place where mobile developers can network, attend talks and meet with like minded people. I am going to start this group up again with the help of my friend Martin Rosas and Appsterdam.

If you are unfamiliar with the organization Appsterdam you can learn more about them here. They are a non-profit organization that provides common ground for app makers, regardless of platform, occupation or business model. Basically, like me they believe in bringing people together.

Going forward Martin and I will be planning monthly meetups. Once we gain enough momentum we will start planning network events, beer hour, hack nights and more.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me Janaboruta@gmail.com.
If you are interested in speaking at one of the meetups or have suggestions for talk topics email Martin.rosas@gmail.com

Cheers,

Jana & Martin