addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Models, Makeup Artists and Photographers Meetup Message Board › Playboy - Contact Sheets

Playboy - Contact Sheets

A former member
Post #: 1
Jeff,
At the Glamour Meetup I had a couple of what I call Contact Sheets; pages printed with sample images to help the model and me come up with a pose with we draw a blank. Several other folks there took a look at them too. I'm wondering who else does this. If so, where do you get your images from?

Jeff, would it be OK for me to announce (advertise) here that if anybody is a fan of the Playboy style photos, that I have a complete collection of Playboy magazines for sale dating from 1964 to 1989 (I sold all the 1990's and 2000's) that could be used for inspiration and ideas?

Jeff T.
JeffTeach
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 29
Sure on the Playboy thing.

By the way, I use contact sheets too, composed of images I have grabbed off the web, as well as tear sheets, pages torn from mags like Vogue, Maxim, etc. of poses for inspiration.

- Jeff