addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cruise In @ D-Moe's

Hey, what's better than cars and coffee? How about cars and HOT DOGS!

Weather got in our way the first time, so we'll try this again one week later at D-Moe's Famous Hot Dogs!

Word on the street is that they will be open and grilling again in the near future.   Please check the comments section for the latest updates.  I appreciate the suggestions about moving this to a Friday night.  In my experience, Friday is a day when many people start the weekend early and head out of town (especially in the summer).  So, we'll stick to a Thursday for this meet up.

Afterwards, Bill wants to cruise to Bruster's Ice Cream for dessert!  That way, we can truly cruise the strip and not stay in one place.

First gearhead to arrive gets a free dog on me.



Join or login to comment.

  • Brandon S.

    Still on vacation till the 26th

    June 19, 2013

  • John R.

    I plan on being there tomorrow night. Look forward to meeting you.

    June 19, 2013

  • Daniel

    D-Moe's will be open on Tuesday and ready for us Thursday night. Crossing my fingers that the weather works out for us this time

    June 16, 2013

  • Daniel

    This event is officially postponed. Further details to follow soon

    June 13, 2013

  • Daniel

    Watching the weather, and around 2 or 3 I'll give the yea or nea on this one. Could bump back to Friday if that works for everyone

    1 · June 13, 2013

    • Darrell E. S.

      Friday is going to be a better weather day.

      June 13, 2013

  • Abraham C.

    Won't be able to go this time..the water pump went out on the goat and it won't be fixed in time.

    June 12, 2013

    • Daniel

      Sorry to hear, Abe. Hope u get her up and running again soon.

      June 13, 2013

  • Darrell E. S.

    It appears the weather is not going to cooperate. Not much into "hail" myself. I'll keep my RSVP as yes, but it will depend on the weather. If it rains at will be a no go for me.

    June 12, 2013

  • Thomas "Ross" C.

    Out west on motorcycle. See ya when I get back.

    June 2, 2013

6 went

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy