What we're about
Looking for a fun, laid back golf league? The Monday Night Golf League had openings for 2 man or woman teams for their 2017 roster. Nine holes at Raleigh Golf Association begins Monday April 3, 2017.
• 16 rounds beginning Monday, April 3, 2017.
• No play on Monday, May, 29, 2017 (Memorial Day) and typically another Monday in May for a standing tournament held at RGA
League Rules to support pace of play
• One Mulligan per round for tee shot only and excludes Par 3 holes
• Lost or out of bounds ball drop within 2 club lengths of nearest point
• Putts within the leather are granted
• Double par = pick up. Max hole score is double par
• If you don’t have an opponent you play the card (must beat or meet your handicap to earn a point)
• Email your teammate or opponents if you will be late or can’t play so they are not held up
• Play ready golf…WHILE WE’RE YOUNG
• Team Match Play. Teams compete for a total of Three (3) points per round
• 1 point awarded for most holes won against your opponent or card
• 1 team point for most holes won. Points will be split for ties
• Handicaps determined from 1st 3 rounds for new players.
• Max handicap is 15.
• Cash prizes for Regular season 1st and 2nd place; Tournament 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places
• Miscellaneous prizes (closest to the pin/longest drive) throughout the season and tournament
• Birdie shots (at the discretion of the league manager!)