addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Monmouth-Ocean County NJ Green Singles Social Group Message Board › When Contacting EcoGuy

When Contacting EcoGuy

A former member
Post #: 48
Hi everyone,

As The Green Singles Social Group has grown to well over 400 members I get a number of members that send me emails about different topics or reply to a notice of a group event etc. Because many members have screen names and we also have many members with the same name please INCLUDE YOUR MEETUP MEMBER NUMBER in your correspondence to make it easier for me to identify with whom I am corresponding UNLESS you are 100 percent positive I know who you are. Thanks.

Jim (EcoGuy)