addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Montana Programmers Message Board Jobs & Work Related › Freelance Developer Needed: Facebook/Twitter API & Mobile Projects

Freelance Developer Needed: Facebook/Twitter API & Mobile Projects

Charles H.
user 14169678
Bozeman, MT
Post #: 1
Hello,

I'm in the Bozeman area, and I'm looking for a developer to work with on a paid contractor basis for several Facebook/Twitter Application & API projects.

Need to know AJAX, JS, PHP

Knowledge of Mobile Web/Apps (iPhone/Android) a plus

Knowledge of Perl a plus

Please shoot me a message if you are interested!