addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Montana Programmers Message Board Montana Programmers Discussion Forum › User Driven Internet Radio -- Looking for help or potential partner.

User Driven Internet Radio -- Looking for help or potential partner.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Montana Programmers. I was introduced to this site by Groundswell Media Productions and think this will be a great way to develop a network of innovators within our community. Fairly new to programming but love it and am currently working on highly disruptive app that could potentially revolutionize the way we listen to music.

ABOUT PROJECT

Currently developing a web application that is about 60% completed. The web-application compares closely to an internet radio player similar to Pandora with a different twist. Artist are able to upload up to two songs on the radio that will be played to users. Users can filter the radio by genre and location. Also, users are able to rate songs. The rated songs will either be played more frequently with a positive rating or eventually removed by multiple negative ratings. Users of the site are able to build and manage playlist from the radio player and listen to their playlist through the radio player.

WHAT I NEED

I am still new to programming and am stuck on a few things. The radio is built but am having troubles implementing playlist for users, integregating a custom player that can be shared on facebook when users like a song, and so forth....

DEVELOPMENT

MVC3 with Razor View Engine.
Raven Database
Asp.net
C#, Javascript, HTML5, CSS.

*If you believe you can help me then email me and we can set a time to meet over the phone, in person or web-conference.. Thank you and I look forward from hearing from you.

Best,
Logan Head
(406)544-3148