addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Montana Programmers Message Board Jobs & Work Related › Small WordPress Store / BuddyPress / Member integration in Bigfork needs hel

Small WordPress Store / BuddyPress / Member integration in Bigfork needs help ASAP.

A former member
Post #: 1
UPDATE: CANCELLED. This task has been handled.

A friend of mine in Bigfork needs help ASAP with some light design and CSS and content organization with a S2Member WordPress BuddyPress Mashup. The theme is already installed but needs adjustment for the BuddyPress integration and my friend needs focus and attention. I do not have the time to give him, however, he is a pay-as-you-go kinda person. He really needs someone to listen to him and make the changes he is asking for. Ideally it would be someone in Bigfork that can come to his physical store and meet with him. If interested please call Steven at 406.270.8638.