addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Montana Programmers Message Board Jobs & Work Related › Contractor for PHP/WordPress e-commerce project

Contractor for PHP/WordPress e-commerce project

Philip D.
manifestphil
Spring Hill, TN
Post #: 20
My name is Philip Downer. I'm the owner/developer/chief-bottle-washer of a WordPress development studio in Bozeman, Montana - Manifest Creative.

I'm working for a local company on a customized Shopp installation. We're using an XML feed to populate products in the Shopp database and in WordPress. However, the XML feed that we are receiving lists many similar products and individual items. Our goal is to consolidate all of these items using Shopp's system of variants. There are some other moving components, that would probably be easier to discuss in person, but that is the biggest portion of the work.

I'm a mid-level PHP developer myself and pretty good with WordPress all-around. I'm really looking to contract an expert who can ensure a good solid implementation for the site.

If you'd like to take a cursory glance I have a development installation at http://bigskyarchery.webdesignermontana.com­

If you're interested in discussing this project further, please don't hesitate to reach out and we can find a good time to connect.