addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Montreal Gamer Geeks Message Board › Starting a new D&D 5e Campaign in Montreal

Starting a new D&D 5e Campaign in Montreal

A former member
Post #: 5
Greetings!
There’s been some party reshuffle in my home 5e game in between campaigns (we’re starting a new one). We now have 1-2 spots free. Looking for players that would like to commit to an engrossing weeknight campaign. We meet on a weekly basis and are very well equipped and serious (see pics). The location is in the heart of downtown.

Please email me at zafirov@gmail.com or add me on Facebook (name: Athan Goodwill) if you are interested!