Applications for the Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator, powered by Techstars are now open through April 7th! The program will take place this July-October in Philadelphia.
Join us on January 22 in Montreal from 6-8pm to learn more about the program and the type of companies that should apply. We'll provide an overview of the program and welcome Techstars alumni to share their experiences.
The program seeks startups using innovative technologies including, but not limited to, advanced connectivity; Internet of Things; artificial intelligence; machine learning; blockchain; voice control; virtual, augmented and mixed reality; and accessibility tech
- Welcome and program overview: KJ Singh, Managing Director, Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator, Powered by Techstars
- Techstars alumni panel and Q&A
- Networking; food and beverages will be served.
- We have a limited number of office hour appointments available earlier in the day on 1/22 and 1/23.
- To request office hours, please complete this form: https://www.f6s.com/comcastofficehours/connect
- Reach out to our Program Manager, Rachel Greenspan at [masked]