If you are looking to raise funding or build a startup that positively impacts society, then join this live Q&A webinar to learn:
- How a successful Silicon Valley investor evaluates deals
- What types of founders and businesses excite investors
- Strategies for building an impactful technology company
- The different stages of startups and investment
- Strategies to mitigate the risk of your business in the eyes of an investor
- And much more!
THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT. REGISTER TODAY AT https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238452470/55e6cb5615
Our featured speaker for this event is Pavel Cherkashin, an entrepreneur-turned-investor looking to fund impactful technologies, such as AI, self-driving tech, blockchain, and more. Currently Pavel is the Managing Partner at both Mindrock Capital and GVA Capital, overseeing over $200M in assets. Before he got into investing, Pavel founded several IT companies, including Actis (sold to Wunderman), AdWatch (sold to AEGIS/Isobar), and Sputnik Labs (sold to Technoserv).
This webinar will be hosted by Mike Suprovici, EIR at the Founder Institute and Managing Director of the Silicon Valley Founder Institute.
Audience members will be allowed to ask questions during the live event, but if you can't make it you can still RSVP to receive the webinar video recording.
REGISTER TODAY AT https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238452470/55e6cb5615