As a local group of dedicated business owners and professionals, we really are more than just a referrals group; we are focused on making our businesses stronger by associating with and supporting other like-minded business owners and professionals. If you are looking to increase your business (and aren’t we all?), I encourage you to come to our event and see how ‘More Than Referrals’ can help you do exactly that.
We strive to attract members who do not directly compete with each other but instead, compliment each other. We try to accommodate all prospective members by findings areas that do not overlap with those of our existing members.
We currently have experts in the following business categories:
• mortgage lending
• property and casualty insurance
• financial planning
• health and wellness (including a psychologist, health coach, nutritionist, Juice Plus rep, Shaklee rep, and BEMER and Healy rep)
• computer technology and repair
• printing and graphic arts
• counselor-at-law, real estate attorney, family law attorney
• website marketing solutions and website creation
• auto body and mechanic service
• real estate - residential agent
• health insurance specialist
Our lunch meetings are held on the first and third Thursdays of each month in Schaumburg. We begin at 12:30 and adjourn by 2:00. Typically, one member will be the featured speaker at each meeting. Periodically guest speakers will be invited; for example a social security expert discussed optimal claiming strategies, which tied in to one of our members' presentations about long term financial planning for the serious investor.
The membership of this Meetup group is warm and inviting. We enjoy each other's company, we refer business to each other and we learn from each other. Please feel welcome to try us out. There is no cost to attend and guests can visit twice before making a final decision to join. See you Thursday!