We welcome mature (45+ year old male & female) Mornington Peninsula dwellers. We are interested in filling our social calendars and expanding our social circle whilst enjoying the many places and events on our beautiful Mornington Peninsula.
We enjoy many things- coffee - concerts - music - art - festivals - picnics - walks - wine - dining and other social activities in and around the Mornington Peninsula area.
Let us surround ourselves with - Happy,Smiling, Positive, Fun-loving individuals!
• It is expected that members always behaviour respectfully and lawfully when attending events.
• You are expected to be willing to participate in group events - we are all in this together.
• If you are not paid up and have not attended an event within three (3) months, your membership will be cancelled.
• If your circumstances change after you have rsvp'ed for an event, the expectation is that you will change your rsvp to NO as soon as possible so that neither members or organiser is inconvenienced.
• Members who don't show up to an event which they have rsvp'ed for, are marked as 'no-shows' - after three (3) "no shows" these members will be removed from the group.