Here's a link to the songbook: http://tinyurl.com/MUJ-That-Songbook
All the video playalongs and tutorials are done too, so have fun!
So last year we played THIS songbook; now we’ll finally get to THAT one.
We’ll follow our usual agenda, with a playalong to THAT SONGBOOK (linked above) followed by a round-robin style jam. Bring a song to play for us or lead us in playing with you, your choice. We promise to be a generous and encouraging audience. Bonus points for following “That” theme (and of course “Those” count as well), but as always YOU call the shots when you’re up. Any song you want to bring will be highly celebrated. Have fun prepping or DON’T prep at all, but COME OUT AND PLAY!!!
I encourage you to arrive hungry and thirsty and to generously patronize the Creamery, which has a full menu of food and drink. I’ll arrive at least 30 minutes early to have dinner and to assist anyone who’d like some help on the songs for the night.
THAT SONGBOOK songs:
- Operator (That’s Not The Way It Feels - Jim Croce)
- That Love (Shaggy)
- That Thing You Do (The Wonders)
- That’ll Be The Day (Buddy Holly & The Crickets)
- That’s All (Genesis)
- That’s All Right (mama - Elvis Presley)
- That’s Amore (Dean Martin)
- That’s Life (Frank Sinatra)
- That’s Where I Belong (Alan Jackson)
- That’s Where I Belong (Paul Simon)
- (that’s) What I Like About You (The Romantics)
DISCLAIMER: The song list should never be considered final until the songbook is published. In fact, it has ONE SONG TOO MANY - so one of these will be cut.