Here's a link to the songbook: OR go to our "GOOD" songbook for 10 songs on this theme, here: http://tinyurl.com/MUJ-Good-Songbook
All the playalongs and tutorial videos are done and posted as well, so have fun!
Okay, this is gonna be a GOOD month. I promise - the songs will be GREAT, the music will be WONDERFUL, the people will be HIGH CLASS and even the weather will be FINE.
We’ll follow our usual agenda, with a playalong to the new GOOD SONGBOOK (linked above) followed by a round-robin style jam. Bring a song to play for us or lead us in playing with you, your choice. We promise to be a generous and encouraging audience. Bonus points for following the “Good” theme, but as always YOU call the shots when you’re up. Any song you want to bring will be highly celebrated. Have fun prepping or DON’T prep at all, but COME OUT AND PLAY!!!
I encourage you to arrive hungry and thirsty and to generously patronize the Creamery. Take note that they now have their SUMMER menu, which in the evenings is heavy on the ice cream and light on the dinner items.
Final GOOD SONGBOOK songs:
- Feeling GOOD (Nina Simone, Michael Buble)
- FINE By Me (Andy Grammer)
- GOOD Lovin' (The Young Rascals)
- Hey, GOOD Lookin' (Hank Williams)
- I Got You (I feel GOOD - James Brown)
- I'm Into Something GOOD (Herman's Hermits)
- It's A GREAT Day To Be Alive (Travis Tritt)
- What A WONDERFUL World (Louis Armstrong)
- Wouldn't It Be NICE (The Beach Boys)